- Check-in: 11am – 3pm / 5pm – 9pm
- Check-out: entro le 11am
- Reception: 9am alle 3pm / 5pm – 9.30pm
- Bar: 8am alle 11am / 5pm – 10.30pm
- Ristorante: 7pm – 9.30pm
- Shuttle: 8 am -9.30am / 5 pm – 6.30pm
- Docce e bagni: chiusura per pulizie 1pm – 3pm
Upon arrival, all kind guests are required to hand over an Identity Document valid for registration by law. Minors can access COllina San Michele only if accompanied by an adult.
Check in starts at 12:00 and ends at 9:00 pm.
Check out is by 11:30 am.
We will be able to evaluate all kinds of particular requests if informed with the right notice.
Payment for the stay will be made during check in, together with the payment of the Municipal Tourist Tax.
The pitch is assigned by the Reception staff.
The pitch must be kept clean and tidy.
It is not allowed:
- assemble and disassemble the tents during the hours of rest
- dig holes and furrows
- wash the dishes on the pitch.
INFO BATHROOMS SHOWERS WASHBASINS
- Included in the price you will have hot showers, toilet paper and soap for the coin-operated washing machine.
- The water in the sinks for your dishes is not heated.
- You can use and borrow all the cleaning products you’ll find in the corners of the showers and the vacuum cleaner.
- All taps of all outside sinks give potable water.
- The whole area will be closed every day from 12/13 to approximately 14/15 for sanitation and cleaning.
- During the closing period you can use the WC in the bar area.
- In the washroom area you will have bins for separate collection of: Organic, Plastic-aluminum, Glass, Undifferentiated.
QUIET AND TIME OF SILENCE
It is requested to respect the other guests by not disturbing the peace of our hill.
Silence is required from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm and from 11.00 pm to 8.00 am
The bar and the campsite will close at 11.00 pm and the entrance gate will be locked, after which you will have to leave the vehicle outside and walk in.
Access to vehicles is allowed only by registering the identification plate during check-in.
THEFT AND DAMAGE
We advise you to pay attention to your personal effects and to take the necessary precautions. No responsibility is assumed by the campsite for objects and valuables lost or stolen, nor for damage to people and things not caused by direct negligence of the campsite staff. The Management declines all responsibility for losses, loss, theft, damage caused by force majeure.
CAMPER SERVICE AREA
The black water discharge is adjacent to the parking area marked with a yellow square. The area is equipped with a non-potable water hose, it is recovered rainwater from the valley, to be used only for washing.
The use of the drain is allowed from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
For emergencies you can use the toilet drains in the bathrooms and showers area.
During check in you must communicate the presence of your animals, of course they are welcome and you will not have to pay any extra.
However, it is important for the owner to have total control of his pet, you will be responsible for any damage or disturbance to the peace of others.
We invite you to:
- turn off the lights when you leave your accommodation
- turn off the heating / air conditioning when you leave your accommodation, or set them to minimum.
The water flow rate of our taps has been adjusted to ensure comfort of use by limiting consumption.
For the warm shower (it will not be hot) we recommend activating the flow by pressing up to a maximum limit of 10 times.
We remind you that a separate collection is MANDATORY inside the campsite. To dispose of the waste, you must use the special containers present in our ecological areas.
The Management reserves the right to sanction anyone who does not respect the practices of waste collection within the facility (penalties from € 50 to € 500).
We are available for advice and tourist information from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Part of the bar is full of map and touristic indication .
Need to know where have swim in a less touristic place? Ask us !
Given the location of the campsite, surrounded by greenery in the absolute peace and tranquility of our forest away from the noise and summer chaos of the town but a 20-minute walk from the center, it is advisable to bring your bicycle with you! It is the most comfortable and happy way to fully enjoy our hospitality.
If you arrive with a non-electric bicycle, to avoid pedaling uphill to the campsite, we will show you where to park it along a path at the foot of the hill
From the foot of the hill with a fast path you will arrive at the campsite in a few minutes!